Today, at the office I had a very interesting issue where a user wasn’t able to sign into the SQL Server Reporting Services Manager.
All services and programs make use of our domain controller for authentication to encourage the use of single sign on. This user is that couldn’t sign in, doesn’t actually sign into the domain on their notebook because they’re management.
After wasting almost 1/2 an hour trying to figure out why they couldn’t sign in. I realized that the user’s password had expired and that they needed to change their password.
If a single user can’t sign in, it might be wise to check if the password is expired. 🙂
- SSSRS Number Stored As Text Today, while changing a report in SQL Server Reporting Services I noticed that my report […]
- Windows Server 2008 – SMTP Doesn’t Work on Restart I have a few applications that use the Windows SMTP Server to send email or to send […]
- SQL University & #SQLHelp On Twitter In the last three months, I can say that I have learned more about SQL Server than ever […]
- SSRS – Useful Header / Footer Expressions SQL Server Reporting Services is an excellent tool for controlling the output of reports […]
- 1and1.com – Web Hosting Review Purchasing web hosting service is extremely easy; however, purchasing great web service […]
- Subversion On Windows?! It's no secret that I have been contact almost daily by Technical Recruiters , often the […]
- Book Review: Code Craft "Code Craft" (ISBN: 1-59327-119-0) was written by Pete Goodliffe. The book is relevant […]
- SSRS Doesn’t Respond Every few months, especially after a windows update, I find that SQL Server Reporting […]
- What is Serverless Computing In the ten years or so that I have been programming professionally, there's been […]
- Windows Service – Marked For Deletion Windows Services,especially managed .NET ones , can be extremely difficult to deploy if […]
- Run a Single Instance of An Application (.NET) Occasionally, as a software developer you want to restrict a user to only allow them to […]
- Magento Add/Edit Footer Links Editing the footer links in magento is actually pretty easy. By default, there should be […]