Most Recent Blog Posts
- What is technical debt? (3/10/2020) - Dealing with technical debt is one of the greatest frustrations and demotivaters to development teams. Technical debt is accumulated through out the software development lifecycle. Over time, the code becomes less and less clean which results in making changes more and more difficult.
- How to do Code Reviews? (3/3/2020) - As a developer and technology manager, I like to set really high standards to ensure that code is easy to read (understandable), simple enough for the task, and commented well enough that almost anybody could understand what is going on.
- Is jQuery Dead? (2/25/2020) - I don't think jQuery is dead at this point, but it's growth seems to be slowing.
- What is a Product Manager? (2/18/2020) - A product manager is the person responsible for the creation of a particular product for a company or organization.
- 6 Tips For Better Handling Traffic Spikes (5/8/2018) - As a software developer, and technology manager, I've had a lot of experience in the past with variable website traffic. In the past, I've worked on business to consumer information websites, I've worked on payment gateways and even on a few ecommerce sites.