Most Recent Blog Posts
- How to Debug Vertical/Horizontal Scrollbars (2/4/2018) - When building websites, it can be really challenging to debug what’s causing unexpected scrollbars. In this post, I provide a very good solution for debugging scrollbars.
- 5 Tips To Write More Maintainable Code (2/1/2018) - Writing maintainable code can be challenging especially to newer developers, because they won’t have experience with coming back to code later or having to review somebody else’s changes. In this blog post, I provide 5 Tips on How to Write More Maintainable Code.
- Best Practices for Writing Tests (1/28/2018) - When I say the word test, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind? It’s probably the boring tests that you did in school that were either multiple choice or required sentences or in math showing your work. When I talk about tests it’s usually an automated process which can execute on software and…
- How to force VSCode to Open Files in a New Tab (1/6/2018) - Visual Studio Code is a fantastic open source editor from Microsoft. By default, in Visual Studio Code, files open in the same tab.
- How to Use CRM To Grow Your Business (1/5/2018) - Impleenting Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is vital to growing a company’s business because having a relationship with customers is vital. In this post, I will detail how to use crm to grow your business by implementing it correctly, making sure staff are using it and providing a few really good tips to automate business…