A blank url or src is of course a reference to the current page. I don’t know why it took me so long to figure that out, but once I changed the page I realized the error.
Hope this helps!
- Browser Redirection – Yahoo Answers I am having problems getting mozilla firefox to display my website correctly. It works […]
- Website Compatibility Testing (Chrome,IE,FireFox,Opera) How do you test browsers? I don't usually try for perfect pixel positioning in every […]
- Learning jquery I've been using jQuery since mid 2008 and have to say that I just love how much easier […]
- How to Remove the Annoying VIP Zone Video from the Niagara Falls Review Ever wonder about how to Remove the Annoying VIP Zone Video from the Niagara Falls […]
- Book Review: jQuery in Action jQuery in Action, First Edition is written by Bear Bibeault and Yehuda Katz and is […]
- Mouse Overs For ASP.NET Have you ever wanted to have the ability for the colour of a row to change when your […]